Vista Community Clinic
Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner position now available!
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. Competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
To provide medication and medical management for patients engaged in a continuum of services aimed at providing an array of behavioral health services. Provide the patient and referring clinician with a thorough medical-psychiatric diagnostic evaluation and synthesis of medical care.
- Current certification as mental health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Licensed to practice psychiatry in the state of California
- Current DEA license
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a psychiatric/ mental health capacity
- Bilingual English/Spanish Preferred
- Knowledge of community health centers, and public assistance programs, state and federal regulations and managed care systems